Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 48|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Saturday 15 March 2014.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 48, ISBN/Box PRS48-067, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
Polikarpov I-16. Los moscas atacan!
1. I-16 type 5. 4th A.Sq. Pilots Morales and Sarausa flew the plane. 1938. Coloring - standard. Engine jacket of the plane - black. On wings from above and from below - red strips.
2. I-16 type 5. Coloring standard. Engine jacket of the machine-black. On wings-red strips.
I-16 type 10. Coloring standard. Spinner of propeller - silvery. Consoles of wings - red.
3. I-16 type 10 of 26-th group 1944-45. Coloring of the plane - completely green. Spinner of the propeller -red. Identification marks from above and from below of wings.
4. I-16 type 5. The pilot - American volunteer Franc Tincker. Summer 1937. Coloring of the plane standard. Consoles of wings - red.
5. I-16 type 10. 5th A.Sq. 1938. Coloring of the plane standard. Engine jacket - black.
6. I-16 type 5, was delivered to repair shops 1936 (?) Onboard inscription - "Do not touch". Coloring of the plane standard. Engine jacket - black.
7. An I-16 type 5 of group I. Eremenko. May-Junne 1937. Before rearmament to I-15 the pilots of this group covered Kartakhena.
Coloring - standard. On wings -red strips.
8. I-16, after war it got in hands of Frankoists and was includes into air group 1W. Airfield in Quatro - Vientos in 1939. A background of the plane sand-earthen, FS 30118. Stains on all background - brown earthen and green. A bottom of the plane light-blue, FS 35352.
9. I-16, got after war in hands of Frankoust, they used if for demonstration flights. Coloring of plane: background white, bottom planes -yellow.
10. I-16 type 5. The pilot - Iwan Buryak. Personally shot down 1 Me-109, pair - 3 planes, and four -1. In Spain was at war from 20.06.1937. Coloring of plane - standard. Engine Jacket - black. Consoles of wings red.
11. I-16 type 5. V.Bocharov. On 13.11.1936 was shot down in air I fight. Made the forced landing on enemy territory brutally tortured to death in captivity. A Hero of Soviet Union (posthumous). Coloring of the plane standard. Engine jacket - black. Consoles of wings red.
12. I-16 type 5 commanders of 1-st squadron "Moskas", Lt. Sergey Tarhov. November 1936. Coloring of plane - standard. Consoles of wings - red.
I-16 type 6 "Moscas", flown by Sergey Kuznetzov. Was restored by Germans and sent to Germany. Coloring of plane standard. On wings - red strips
Your shopping cart is empty.