Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 48|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Saturday 15 March 2014.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 48, ISBN/Box PRS48-067, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
Polikarpov I-16. Los moscas atacan!
1. I-16 type 5. 4th A.Sq. Pilots Morales and Sarausa flew the plane. 1938. Coloring - standard. Engine jacket of the plane - black. On wings from above and from below - red strips.
2. I-16 type 5. Coloring standard. Engine jacket of the machine-black. On wings-red strips.
I-16 type 10. Coloring standard. Spinner of propeller - silvery. Consoles of wings - red.
3. I-16 type 10 of 26-th group 1944-45. Coloring of the plane - completely green. Spinner of the propeller -red. Identification marks from above and from below of wings.
4. I-16 type 5. The pilot - American volunteer Franc Tincker. Summer 1937. Coloring of the plane standard. Consoles of wings - red.
5. I-16 type 10. 5th A.Sq. 1938. Coloring of the plane standard. Engine jacket - black.
6. I-16 type 5, was delivered to repair shops 1936 (?) Onboard inscription - "Do not touch". Coloring of the plane standard. Engine jacket - black.
7. An I-16 type 5 of group I. Eremenko. May-Junne 1937. Before rearmament to I-15 the pilots of this group covered Kartakhena.
Coloring - standard. On wings -red strips.
8. I-16, after war it got in hands of Frankoists and was includes into air group 1W. Airfield in Quatro - Vientos in 1939. A background of the plane sand-earthen, FS 30118. Stains on all background - brown earthen and green. A bottom of the plane light-blue, FS 35352.
9. I-16, got after war in hands of Frankoust, they used if for demonstration flights. Coloring of plane: background white, bottom planes -yellow.
10. I-16 type 5. The pilot - Iwan Buryak. Personally shot down 1 Me-109, pair - 3 planes, and four -1. In Spain was at war from 20.06.1937. Coloring of plane - standard. Engine Jacket - black. Consoles of wings red.
11. I-16 type 5. V.Bocharov. On 13.11.1936 was shot down in air I fight. Made the forced landing on enemy territory brutally tortured to death in captivity. A Hero of Soviet Union (posthumous). Coloring of the plane standard. Engine jacket - black. Consoles of wings red.
12. I-16 type 5 commanders of 1-st squadron "Moskas", Lt. Sergey Tarhov. November 1936. Coloring of plane - standard. Consoles of wings - red.
I-16 type 6 "Moscas", flown by Sergey Kuznetzov. Was restored by Germans and sent to Germany. Coloring of plane standard. On wings - red strips