Hold & Store service ©
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Marcel Bloch MB151-MB152
This product was added to our database on Monday 9 july 2018.
Your reliable Aircraft Modelling Source since 1989
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
- Contain Markings for:
- 1. MB.152. Unit: ex-GC II/8. Serial: 16. Immediately after transfer from Armee de l'Air co l'Armistice to Luftwaffe for use as fighter
trainer in 1942.
2. MB.152 (3rd series). Unit: ex 1 escuadrilla, GC I/1. Serial: 8. Captured in France in 1940 and flown by fighter training unit.
3. MB.151 C1. Unit: Armee de l'Air. Serial: 12 (N364). Chartres Training Center, 1940.
4. MB.152 C1. Unit: 2 Escadrille, GC I/8, Armee de l'Air. Serial: 16 (N34). No additional information.
5. MB-152 C1, No. 507/3, operated by the 3rd. Escadrille, GC ll/1 (SPA 94 ), Armee de I'Air, based at Buc, Northern France, spring 1940.
6. MB 151 C1 Delta 173, 24 Mira, Royal Hellenic Air. Force, based at Elefsina, Greece, October 1940.
7. MB.152 C1. Unit: 3 Escadrille, GC II/9 (SPA-85), Armee de l'Air. Serial: 11 (N672). Circa 1940.
8. MB.152 C1. Unit: GC III/9, Armee de l'Air. Serial: 13. Pilot - Cdt Tricaud. Salon de Provence, December 1940.
Your shopping cart is empty.
Shop near Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport. LOOK INSIDE !
When in the Netherlands,
visit our shop near
Click on the image below for
Fly in the B737NG Simulator
© 1989–2021 Luchtvaart Hobby Shop B.V.