1. B-26, F-1-MA. Unit/Location: 586th BS/394th BG, Holmsley South/Great Britain, August 1944. Code: Black 42-96255 / H9-P "Miss Manookie" Comments: The artwork on this plane was done by the prolific artist Frank Spangler and it completed some 60 missions.
2. B-26, F-1-MA. Unit/Location: 553rd BS/386th BG, Great Dunmow/Great Britain, August 1944. Code: Black 43-96316 / AN-K. . Comments: This plane did not feature any nose art.
3. B-26, G-1-MA. Unit/Location: 585th BS/394th BG, Cambrai-Niergnies/France, 1944/45. Code: Yellow 43-34213 / 4T-C "The Old Goat". Comments: The nose art of the 394th BG always appeared on both sides of the fuselage.
4. B-26, G-5-MA. Unit/Location: 494nd BS/344th BG, Cormeilles-en-Vexin/France, March 1945. Code: Black 43-34384 / K9-B "Little Eve" . Comments: "Eve" was shown on both sides of the fuselage. The triangle on the fin was worn with and without white fillings at a time and is both included on the sheet as modelers choice.
5. B-26, G-15-MO. Unit/Location: 442nd BS/320th BG, Longvic/France, January 1945. Code: Black 43-34284 / Yellow 32 "Green Eyed Glodine". Pilot: Lt. Robert A. Perrine. Comments: This plane was named after the pilots wife Glodine.
6. B-26, G-25-MA. Unit/Location: 586th BS/394th BG, Boreham/Great Britain, Autumn 1944. Code: Black 44-464129 / H9-J "Li'l Ass" . Pilot: Lt. A.R.Danner. Comments: The nose art of the 394th BG always appeared on both sides of the fuselage