Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Thursday 19 february 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-143, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. Messerschmitt Bf.108B-1 CI+CU, Luftwaffe-unit not known 1941-1942 г.
2. A Soviet Messerschmitt Bf 108B-1tested in NIVVS in 1940.
3. Bf 108B-1 part: 15 (Kroat)./JG 52 number: BD JG aircraft had been used by Croatian pilots as a liaison to the Black Sea front. September 19, 1942 four pilots on board flew into the Uman to take four fighter Bf 109 g-2.
4. MesserschmittBf 108B-2/Trop Part: not available number: KG EM Cagliari, Sardinia, 1942 г.
5. Bf 108B- 2 number: FE-4610 Afb Freeman, United States, September 1945, the Aircraft fully painted in bright orange, the bottom surface and the nose yellow. Anti-glare Panel-black. Code FE-4610 and tail, black swastika. Luftwaffe markings affixed in the six standard positions.
6. Bf 108B-1 Part: not available number: D-IBMY (18) international circuit race ' Oasis ', Egypt, February, 1937.
7. Bf 108B-1 number: D-IDBT was used by the German Embassy in London, 1939.
8. Messerschmitt Bf 108B-1 "Taifun"- T2-4610 U.S.A.F., 1945-1946.
9. Bf 108B-2, number: R2101 1945 completely painted with aluminum paint. Spinner-black. Board number R2101 (owned by Bristol Bofajteru!) red. Identification marks (submitted in May 1942) in six positions.
10. A French Nord 1000 Pingouin Part 3S Aeronavale Escadrille:
Room: 3 s. 10 1947-1949.
11. Bf 108B-1 part: 704. Escadrila, Vazdusna Mesovita Brigada number: S-07 in Zagreb, 1940
Your shopping cart is empty.