Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Series FSX STEAM
Category Flight Simulation
Subcategory Steam Edition Aircraft
Availability In stock
This product was added to our database on Thursday 26 September 2019.
Your reliable Aviation Gift Source since 1989
This product is available for download immediately after confirmation of receipt of payment. By accepting our terms and conditions confirms that the statutory 14 days right of withdrawal for internet purchases by EU residents will not be applicable to this product and the buyer waives his right of recall.
Virtavia MH-53J Pave Low III - FSX Steam Edition
The MH-53J has evolved from a long line of search and rescue Stallions, a comprehensive suite of electronics allows the aircraft to avoid terrian, misiles and even aircraft threats, counter measures enhance the survivability of this rugged work horse. fitted with refueling prodes the PAVE LOW helicopters have a vast range and there strength often sees then completing tasks in weather which no other airframe can perform. PAVE LOWs were involved in JUST CAUSE ( the liberation of PANAMA ), Desert Storm, Monrovia and Bosnia, manily in the rescue role but also in special forces insertion and extractions.
*** For FSX STEAM EDITION only ***
ONE model and ONE livery (Lo-vis gray)
- native FSX model included with all FSX features (bump mapping, self-shadowing etc)
- custom MH-53 soundset included
- animated rear ramp (primary exit) and winchman upper hatch (2nd exit)
- animated cockpit side windows
- virtual cockpit with animations and (some) mousable switches
- all-xml 2D panel, custom pop-ups for radios and switches panel
- full checklist and reference files
- realistic togglable crew figures
*** MH-53J DLC (optional extra purchase) ***
- adds three additional liveries:
Euro 'Lizard' camo
IFOR Winter camo