Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 144|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Friday 10 April 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 144, ISBN/Box PRS144-012, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. MIG-29 (9-12) part: 1-I AE, 120 8th IAP, 23-I WA, ZabVO number: 01 (p/n 2960515803), 1998, Domna Airfield.
2. MIG-29 (9-13) part: 2 Squadron ' Moscow ', 115th GvIAP number: 44 SOVIET AIR FORCE base near the city of Termez, near the Afghan border, Uzbekistan 1990.
3. MIG-29ub (9-51) part 2: AE, I-120th GvIAP, 14 Army Air Force and air defence number: 75 (c/n. 50903026969), 1999, Domna Airfield.
4. MiG-29 k Part: not available number: 311 First deck flying machine. 29 anchors with the star on the left side on landings-September 1, 1990.
5. MiG-29 (9-13) 290-series Number: 51 MiG-29 (9-13) 290 Series, vol. 1990. BN 51, Russian Air Force, Boris Gleb. In February 2000, the aircraft, together with the other side (the MiG-29 BN 47 and 23, and the MiG-29UB b.n.70) was transferred to the training regiment in Borisoglebsk (2 AE 120 IAP, a / d Domna), is at the time of a structural subdivision of Armavir Military Aviation Institute. As a result, once the reform of military educational institutions in 2002 established a single Summer Institute - Krasnodar VAI named Hero of the Soviet Union, AK Serov, which consisted of Armavir and Balashov Military Aviation Institute and Sts Training Center, 2001-2002 years. board 51 among others 'Borisoglebsk' 29's was transferred to Yerevan, where he continued his further service. The aircraft is depicted as of August 2001.
6. MIG-29 (9-13) part: not available number: 44 AA Ukraine, Gostomel airport, August 1992,
7. MIG-29 (9-13) part 40: wing number: 35 Vasilkov.
8. MIG-29ub part: 3 FS, 2 TW number: 61 Crimea, Kirov airbase, 1995.
9. MIG-29 "Kis" part: Orlik 2, PKW number: 4120 Estonia, 2008 g. PKW.
10. MIG-29 of the 31Sk Wing: 31/1 Sqn number: 6930 Airbase Fajrford. RIAT-98, 1998 .
11. MIG-29ub Part 1: Polku Lotnictwa Mysliwskiego "Warszawa" Room: 15 base of Minsk-Mazowiecki. A similar camouflage are: 42.
12. MIG-29 Parts:? Sqn, IrAF number: 29060 Habbaniyah Airbase, 1990-1991 .
13. MIG-29ub Part: no data Room: 304 (ex 53) Aircraft was demonstrated at Farnborough air shows in 1988 and 1989, in Le Bourget.
14. MIG-29 (9-13) number: 19
15. MIG-29 (9-13) part: 61-th IAP number: Kokajdy Afb, 45, 1998.
Your shopping cart is empty.