Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Thursday 19 february 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-115, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. MiG-19 PM, a board 335. Museum of the Air Forces of GDR, Berlin-Gatov.1980.
2. Mikoyan/Gurevich MiG-19 "24 red" of the 33rd IAP based at Wittstock AB was flown by Capt. Fyodor Zinov"yev against the RB-66 which intruded into East German airspace on 10th march 1964. The plan had standard painted for this type - all silvery.
MiG-19 sans suffixes "27 red", 35th IAP. This fighter was flown by Capt. Vitaliy Ivannikov when he intercepted the intruding RB-66 on 10-th March 1964 and turned the destroyer into a destroyed. Later MiG-19 sans suffixes "27 red" had a single "kill" star applied on the port side under the cockpit to commemorate the shoot down.
3. A two tone Gray camouflaged F-6, 19 Squadron, Pakistani Air Force. The aircraft is a late production F-6 with Pakistani modifications including the deletion of the antenna mast under the cockpit and the addition of AIM-9 Sidewinder rails on the outboard wing panels.
4. Bangladeshi F-6, Black 7104. Is armed with seven shot rocket pod and two 200 gallon (760 liter) underwing fuel tanks. It is a late production F-6 with the bullet shaped braking parachute container at the base of the rudder and N-30 cannons without gun gas defectors on the muzzles.
5. Shenyang F-6s of the Commanders School area Swat hills near Sargodha, Pakistan. The plane is armed by AIM-9P Sidewinder infra red homing air-to-air missiles on the outboard wing pylons.
6. Shenyang F6, Pakistan Air Force.
7. Lim 7 (MiG-19 PM Farmer E) of the 28 Pulk Lotnictwa Mysliwskiego ( 28th Fighter Regiment) Slupsk-Redzikowo, Poland, 1980. Plan is overall Natural Metall. Polish aircrafts did not carry the national insignia on the wing upper surfaces.
8. MiG MiG-19/J-6 Farmer , Czechoslovakia , Aero S-105
9. MiG-19/J-6 Farmer, Indonesia, No. 1904/F.
10. ???-19/J-6 , China , Shenyang J
Your shopping cart is empty.