Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Thursday 19 february 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-127, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. Morane-Sulnier MS.406C-1 2/No. 132, flown by Commandant Maurice Arnoux, 6 Escadrille, GC lll/7, Vitry le Francois, May 1940.
2. Morane- Saulnier MS.406C-1 6/No. 163/ Matricule Militaire N-483 flown by Adjutant Pierre Le Gloan, 5 Escadrille, GC lll/6,
3. Morane-Saulnier MS.406C-1 C/No.622/Matricule Militaire L-651, Polish "Eskadra Mysliwska" Clermont-Ferrand, May 1940.
4. MS-406 1/LeLv 28 Nr. 5 (MS-619)Pilot - 1st.Sgt.Antti Johannes Tani, Solomanni airfield, Autumn 1941.
5. MS 406 C1 nr. 842 (L 871) 565 z EC lotnictwa VICHY, pilot Laurant, Madagascar, 1942.
6. MS 406 (No. 307/N725), Capt. Pierre Pouyade, Escadrille de Chass, Fighter Squadron, 2/595, Tong, French Indochina, June 1941.
7. MS 406 C1 Nr.819 (L 848) 1941.
8. MS.406C '7', flown by L. Krten 1/LeLv 14, Finnish Ilmavoimat, 1943.
Your shopping cart is empty.