Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Saturday 15 March 2014.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-080, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. Ki-27b No.9 from 3 Chutai 13. Sentai, Japan, 1942
2. Ki-27b of Taii Hyoe Yonage, commander of 2. Centai, the Philippines, December of 1941
3. Ki-27b from 1. Chutai 13. Sentai, Japan,1939. White katakana Ho marking on rudder
4. Ki-27b from 2. Chutai 4.Sentai, Ozuki,Japan 1942-1943
5. Ki-27b from 2. Chutai 204.Kyody Sentai, Japan 1942
6. Ki-27b No.3 from Foong Bin Khap Lai 16. Thailand Air Force Kong Thap Arkart Thai, Lampang, Thailand, November of 1944
7. Ki-27b No.4 from Foong Bin Khap Lai16. Thailand Air Forces Kong Thap Arkart Thai, Lampang, Thailand, November of 1944
8. Ki-27b in Mandzukuo Manshu Kokugun Hikotai air force camouflage, Manchuria, September of 1942
9. Ki-27b from 1. Chutai 64. Sentai, Maruta Butai, China 1940. Gunso Shigeru Takuwa flown this plane. Aircraft has dismounted cockpit shield.
10. Ki-27b No.4 from 1. Kyoiku Hikotai 1944
11. Ki-27b from 3. Chutai 50. Sentai the Philippines, January of 1942
12. Training Ki-27b from 25. Kyoiku Hikotai, May of 1944
13. Ki-27b from 14. Kyoiku Hikotai, November of 1944. Black and white hiragana So. on rudder.
14. Ki-27b No.1 from Tachiarai Rikugun Hiko Gakko, Tachiarai, Japan 1943
15. Ki-27b from 2. Chutai 244. Sentai, Japan.1943. Probably Gunso Tadao Sumi flown this plane
16. Ki-27b from 2. Chutai 244. Sentai,1944-1945
Your shopping cart is empty.