Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Friday 10 April 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-151, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. North American NAA-57 3./JG105 NF+WY (61, c/n.159) Villacoublay, Paris, circa 1943.
2. Commonwealth CA-5 Wirraway Mk.II 4 Sqn, RAAF Serial: 03/D (A20-103) Pilot - P/O.John Archer, observer - Sergeant James Coulston. Buna, New Guinea. On 26 December 1942 when he shot down Japanese A6M. Nowadays it preserved in the Australian War Memorial.
3. T-6F part: South Vietnamese Air Force No.CD 139744 1960 ?.
4. LT-6G 'Scream N Rebel' 6147 Tactical Control Group, USAF Serial: LTA-579 (49-3579) A rocket armed aircraft. Chunchon, Korea, during 1953. The plane was remanufactured from earlier AT-6 aircraft.
5. SNJ-2 Carrier Division One, US Navy Serial: BoNo.2549 Pilot - CO Aubrey Fitch. CV-3 USS Saratoga, during 1940.
6. T-6G 43 Sqn, 4th Wing, Royal Thai Air Force Serial: 4331 RTAFB Thakli, circa 1956.
7. T-6G 22nd Sqn, 2nd Wing, Royal Thai Air Force Serial: 2225 (180) RTAFB Udon Thani, circa 1959.
Your shopping cart is empty.