Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||Temporarily Out of Stock.|
Click here to be notified when this product becomes available again
This product was added to our database on Friday 10 April 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-151, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. North American NAA-57 3./JG105 NF+WY (61, c/n.159) Villacoublay, Paris, circa 1943.
2. Commonwealth CA-5 Wirraway Mk.II 4 Sqn, RAAF Serial: 03/D (A20-103) Pilot - P/O.John Archer, observer - Sergeant James Coulston. Buna, New Guinea. On 26 December 1942 when he shot down Japanese A6M. Nowadays it preserved in the Australian War Memorial.
3. T-6F part: South Vietnamese Air Force No.CD 139744 1960 ?.
4. LT-6G 'Scream N Rebel' 6147 Tactical Control Group, USAF Serial: LTA-579 (49-3579) A rocket armed aircraft. Chunchon, Korea, during 1953. The plane was remanufactured from earlier AT-6 aircraft.
5. SNJ-2 Carrier Division One, US Navy Serial: BoNo.2549 Pilot - CO Aubrey Fitch. CV-3 USS Saratoga, during 1940.
6. T-6G 43 Sqn, 4th Wing, Royal Thai Air Force Serial: 4331 RTAFB Thakli, circa 1956.
7. T-6G 22nd Sqn, 2nd Wing, Royal Thai Air Force Serial: 2225 (180) RTAFB Udon Thani, circa 1959.