Hold & Store service ©
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Pacific Fighters Part III (9 camo schemes)
This product was added to our database on Tuesday 14 September 2021.
Your reliable Aircraft Modelling Source since 1989
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
- P-40E Warhawk, 7th FS, 49th FG, pilot 2nd Lt H. Martin, Australia 1942
- P-39N-5 Airacobra, 42-18802, 41st FS, 35th FG, pilot Lt. R. Owen, New Guinea 1943
- F4U-1D Corsair, WMF 122, pilot 1st Lt. D. Wilson, Palau Islands 1945
- Spitfire Mk.VC A58-180, No.79 Sq. RAAF, pilot F/O G.W. Voges, N. Guinea 1943
- P-47N-1 Thunderbolt, 34th FS, 413th FG, Iwojima 1945
- CA-13 Boomerang, A46-191, No.4 Sq. RAAF, New Guinea 1944
- F4U-1A Corsair, Marine Service Sq. 11, Espiritu Santo 1944
- Spitfire Mk.VC, A58-143, No.79 Sq. RAAF, pilot W/C Pelly, New Guinea 1943
- P-61A-1 NO Black Widow, 42-5521, 421st NFS, pilot Capt. B. Bradley, Philippines 1945
- P-47D-20-RA, 43-25429, 19th FS, 318th FG, pilot Maj. H. McAfee, Saipan 1944
Your shopping cart is empty.
Shop near Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport. LOOK INSIDE !
When in the Netherlands,
visit our shop near
Click on the image below for
Fly in the B737NG Simulator
© 1989–2021 Luchtvaart Hobby Shop B.V.