Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 144|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Friday 26 july 2013.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 144, ISBN/Box PRS144-003, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. PBN-1 Nomad (BuNo 02821) number 30 at NAS Kodiak, Alaska, while enroute to Russia on 3 September, 1944.
2. PBY-5 Catalina VP-11 "Black Cat Command", US Navy No 30 Riviera Sepik, Papua New Guinea, the end of 1943
3. PBY-5A Catalina 'Black Cat' Bu.No 48445 D-65 'Frisco Gal' flown by Lt(jg) Howard Miner of VP-54, Henderson Field Guadalcanal, 1944
4. PBY-2 Catalina BuNo 0455 of VP-10, pat-Wing 2 at Pearl Harbor during 1932
5. PBY-5 Catalina 6501 (BuNo.08166) 02 'Arara' flown by Lt. Carlos Alberto Torres of the Forca Aerea Brasileira, FAB, Natal Brazil,
July 1943 Sank U-199 commanded by Kptlt. Hans-Werner Kraus, 31 July, 1943.
6. PBY-5A Catalina 'Black Cat' Bu.No 46517 E-68 'Black Eagle' flown by Capt.L.E.Rearden, Sr. of VPB-71, Manus Island, 1944
7. PBY-5 Catalina Bu.No 04480 53-P-1 flown by Lt(jg) John E. Dryden of VP-53, Trinidad, March, 1943 Sank U-156 captained by Kptlt. Werner Hartenstein, March 8,1943.
8. OA-10A Catalina s/n 44-33959 'Who Cares' flown by LT Eisman of the 1st ERS, Ajaccio, Corsica, August 3,1944
9. PBY-5 Catalina Bu.No 08437 63-P-14 flown by LT Howard Baker of VP-63, NAF Port Lyautey, Morocco, February 1944 Shared in the destruction of U-761 captained by Oblt. Horst Geider, February 24,1944.
10. Catalina IVA, JV928 Y flown by F/Off. Alexander Cruickshank VC of No. 210 Squadron RAF, Sullom Voe, Shetland Islands, 17 July 1944 F/Off. Cruickshank was awarded the Victoria Cross for his actions during the sinking of U-361 commanded by Kptlt. Hans Seidel.
11. Catalina IVA, JX249 X flown by F/Lt. K.M. Murrey, Sr. of No. 210 Squadron RAF, Sullom Voe, Shetland Islands, 7 May 1945 Damaged U-320 with 4 depth charges. U-320 commanded by Oblt. Heinz Emmrich was the last German U-boat to be sunk during WWII.
12. PBY-5 Catalina I AH545 WQ-Z flown by Ens Leonard B. Smith USN attached to 209 Sq RAF, Lough Erne, Northern Ireland, May 1941 Located and tracked the German battleship Bismarck, 26 May, 1941.
13. PBY-5 Catalina 'Black Cat' Bu.No 08139 75 'Arkansas Traveler' flown by Lt(jg) Nathan G. Gordon Morrilton, AR of VP-34, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea, February, 1944 Lt.(jg) Gordon awarded the Medal of Honor and each member of his crew the Silver Star for their actions on February 15, 1944.
14. PBY-5 Catalina 'Black Cat' Bu.No 08497 72 flown by Lt Norman L. Paxton, AV-N USNR of VP-34, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea, April, 1944
Your shopping cart is empty.