Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 144|
|Availability||:||Temporarily Out of Stock.|
Click here to be notified when this product becomes available again
This product was added to our database on Monday 15 April 2019.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 144, ISBN/Box PRS144-021, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. I-16 tip 10, Major General Ivan Lakeyev. June 1941.
2. I-16 type 24. Defense of Leningrad, 1941.
3. I-16 type 29. 156 IAP winter 1941-1942.
4. I-16 Type 10 (or Type 18),1940-41. This plane was used army ruler Shchen Shih Tsai against Uighur Muslim separatist rebels.
5. And 16 type 10. Unidentified Air Force unit of the Kuomintang. Presumably the end of 1939.
6. I-16 type 24. One of the four aircraft I-16 first entered the war June 22, 1941.
7. I-16 type 6 from the Finnish Ilmavoimat.
8. I-16 Type 29 Air Force Romania, 1941. Captured early in the war.
9. I-16 type 10. 5th A.Sq. 1938. Coloring of the plane standard. Engine jacket - black.
10. I-16 type 5. 4th A.Sq. Pilots Morales and Sarausa flew the plane. 1938. Coloring - standard. Engine jacket of the plane - black. On wings from above and from below - red strips.
11. I-16 type 10 of 26-th group 1944-45. Coloring of the plane - completely green. Spinner of the propeller -red. Identification marks from above and from below of wings.
12. I-16 type 24 13th UAE Air Force of the Baltic Fleet, 1940.
13. I-16 type 24 Senior Sergeant Tsokolaeva 4 GvIAP of the Baltic Fleet, winter-spring 1942.
14. I-16 Type 24 'White' (c/n 24600135) of the 282 nd Fighter Regiment/1st Squadron which saw action on the South-Western Front in February 1942. Star insignia were applied in four places. Temporary washable white paint over the standard green AMT 4.
15. I-16 type 5 'White 11' 13 OIAE, 61 Aviation Brigade Finland Front pilot unknown early 1940.
16. I-16 type 28, captured by the Germans. District of Odessa, in June 1941.
17. I-16 type 29 Senior Lieutenant V. Golubev, 13th IAP KBF, 1942.
18. I-16 type 5, was delivered to repair shops 1936 (?) Onboard inscription - "Do not touch". Coloring of the plane standard. Engine jacket - black.
19. I-16 type 24. Defense of Leningrad, 1941.
Your shopping cart is empty.