Amended or confirmed opening hours of the Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeerderbrug on the following dates:
|Sa||05-12||Open 10-17 hrs
|Th||24-12||Open 10-16 hrs
|Th||31-12||Open 10-16 hrs
Aviation Megastore website is available without limitations. Orders are processed during shop operating hours.
Hold & Store service ©
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service†© for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
ProYoke 737 Tabletop Yoke (ProYoke 6013930347354)
6013930347354ProYokeFlight Simulation / B737NG Yokes, Pedals ProYoke 737 Tabletop Yoke (ProYoke 6013930347354) € 649.00
EU: incl. tax € 599.00
This product was added to our database on Tuesday 27 October 2020.
Category Flight Simulation, Subcategory B737NG Yokes, Pedals, ISBN/Box 6013930347354, Publisher/Brand ProYoke
PROYOKE©: NEXT GENERATION FLIGHTSIMULATOR DESKTOP 737 YOKE
powered by AGRONN Technology
- PROYOKEs are cast aluminum with a beautiful durable powder coated finish and housed into a steel powder coated chassis.
- Yoke movement is driven by 2 axis precision driven system ensuring smooth and realistic feel throughout the control movement over a full 180 degrees turn (fully left to fully right position).
- Movement is controlled by high quality potentiometers to assure smooth input control and reliability.
PROYOKE has five programmable switches:
- Trim Up/Down (dual rocker switches)
- Push to Talk (dual toggle switch MIC & INT)
- Autopilot Disengage (single push button)
- Precision ground and plated shaft material
- Solid cast aluminum yoke
- 5 Programmable Switches
- Yoke mounted 737 pitch trim switch
- High quality potentiometers
- Yoke mounted Checklist board
- desk or table mounting clamp
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
- width 26 cm, length 35 cm, height 13 cm
- USB cable NOT included !
Your shopping cart is empty.
Shop near Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport. LOOK INSIDE !
When in the Netherlands,
visit our shop near
Click on the image below for
Fly in the B737NG Simulator
© 1989–2020 Luchtvaart Hobby Shop B.V.