|Fr||03-04||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Sa||04-04||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Mo||06-04||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Tu||07-04||Open 10-18 hrs|
|We||08-04||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Th||09-04||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Fr||10-04||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Sa||11-04||Open 10-17 hrs|
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Glider Aircraft Moldelling|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||Temporarily Out of Stock.|
Click here to be notified when this product becomes available again
This product was added to our database on Friday 12 july 2013.
Mind: this is a modelling kit.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Glider Aircraft Moldelling, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box CMR72-G043, Publisher/Brand Czechmaster, Version res
The ASK 13 is a (West) German two-seat glider designed by Rudolf Kaiser in 1965. It was evolved as a continued development of the preceding Ka 2 and Schleicher Ka 7 trainers using a mixture of materials including metal, wood and glass-fibre.
Its prototype first flew in July 1966 and by January 1978 a total of around 700 ASK 13s had been built by Alexander Schleicher GmbH.
Being superb training glider because of its stall and spin characteristics, the ASK 13s were and still are widely used for ab-initio training of glider pilots not only in Europe, but also in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada and Japan.
Colour schemes included in the kit:
1) Schleicher ASK 13 (s/n 13283), OK-0419 (ex-PH-419), Aeroclub Hodkovice, Hodkovice n/Mohelkou Airfield, Czech Republic, 2012
2) Schleicher ASK 13 (s/n 13512), PL63, Belgian Air Cadets, Zoersel-Oostmalle Air Base, Belgium, July 1999
3) Schleicher ASK 13 (s/n 13026), N1715, Burt Compton Enterprises Inc., Marfa Airfield, Texas, U.S.A., 2009
4) Schleicher ASK 13 (s/n 13669AB), JA2403, west Japan's branch of JSAL (Japan Students' Aviation League), 29th Kuju Alpine Gliding Competition, Oita-Kuju Glider Port, Oita, Japan, May 2011
5) Schleicher ASK 13 (s/n 13618), D-5656, Segelflug Aukrug e.V., Aukrug Glider Airfield, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany, 2005
6) Schleicher ASK 13 (s/n 13608), G-CJLO/BGA4602/JLO, Bowland Forest Gliding Club, Chipping Airfield, Preston, Lancashire, U.K., 2009
7) Schleicher ASK 13 (s/n 13498), PH-521, Vliegclub Teuge, Teuge Airport, the Netherlands, spring 2009