|Mo||23-12||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Tu||24-12||Open 10-16 hrs|
|Tu||31-12||Open 10-16 hrs|
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Subcategory||:||dvd Cockpit Video`s|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Monday 14 September 2015.
Category Aviation Video/dvd/cd-rom, Subcategory dvd Cockpit Video`s, ISBN/Box 4260139480265, Publisher/Brand PilotsEye, Version dvd, Language German/English/Spanish subtitles
PilotsEYE.tv presents: Episode 16 „A Plane’s birth – coming down to earth” | from purchase to delivery | Witness the assembly, pickup and delivery of a brand new Boeing 777F from Seattle (Paine Field), USA, to Frankfurt, Germany.
From Purchase to Delivery - this film shows the whole process from the first bolt to the first jolt of a B777-200F, callsign D-ALFE, the fifth new Airplane of Lufthansa Cargo fleet.
– Boeing Factory Everett – Largest building in the world, by volume
– Dreamliner’s dreamlanding – Closeup of this very special plane
– The money has arrived – how to buy and pay a 300M plane
– Cockpit tour with Boeing Chief test pilot Gary Meiser
– Pushed until the runway – No Taxiing in Everett
– Rocket launch – 13 Minutes from 0 to FL 390
– Reception committee at Frankfurt Airport
– C1 – Customers first Testflight
– Cockpit and iPads – a new serious relationship
– Jobless – The Autopilot dislikes delivery flights
– Preproduction – The Pilots on their way to SEA
– Maingear 777 – Largest Landing gear on commercial plane
– “Buying back” glitches – The last touchups before delivery
– Outtakes / Bonus (TBA)