|Fr||24 Dec.||Open 10-15 hrs|
|Fr||31 Dec.||Open 10-16 hrs|
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service†© for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Series P3D V4.5
Category Flight Simulation
Subcategory Steam Edition Aircraft
Availability In stock
This product was added to our database on Friday 11 October 2019.
Your reliable Aviation Gift Source since 1989
This product is available for download immediately after confirmation of receipt of payment. By accepting our terms and conditions confirms that the statutory 14 days right of withdrawal for internet purchases†by†EU residents will not be applicable to this product and the buyer waives his right of recall.
Virtavia SH-3 Sea King -†P3D V4.5 Edition†
The Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King (company designation S-61) is a twin-engine anti-submarine warfare (ASW) helicopter. It served with the United States Navy and other forces, and continues to serve in many countries around the world. The Sea King has been built under license in Italy and Japan, and in the United Kingdom as the Westland Sea King.
10†distinct models and TWENTY highly detailed texture sets provide wide coverage of many of this famous helicopter's variants and users. The virtual cockpit has many nice details, such as a fully-functioning hover gauge, a drift indicator, mousable radios and a completely modelled rear cabin area. A TSS sounds package provides a highly realistic audio dynamic, both inside and out. Carefully-tuned flight dynamics make the Sea King a delight to fly, with nimble agility at low speed and safe stability at cruise. The systems are kept to a minumum, just start and fly, so flightsim novices and those new to rotorcraft will have no trouble in getting into the air in the Virtavia SH-3 Sea King.
*** For Prepar 3D ***
-†10 model variations with TWENTY detailed texture sets :
1. HAR Mk.5, Royal Navy
2. HAR Mk.3, Royal Navy
3. AEW Mk.2A, Royal Navy
4. Mk.48, Belgian Air Force
5. HC.4 Commando, Royal Navy
6. HC.4 Commando, Royal Navy (IFOR scheme)
7. HAS Mk.1, Royal Navy
8. SH-3A, US Navy, USS Essex
9. SH-3D, US Navy, USS Hornet
10. SH-3H, US Navy, USS Hornet
11. CH-124B, Canadian Forces
12. HAS Mk.1, German Marineflieger
13. ASH-3D, Aviazione Navale of Marina Militare
14. HAS Mk.1, Royal Australian Navy
15. HSS-2B, Japan Self Defence Force
16. SH-3D, Spanish Armada
17. HAS Mk.1, Indian Navy Aviation
18. HC.4 Commando, Arab Republic of Egypt Air Force
19. HAS Mk.1, Pakistan Navy Aviation
20. ASH-3D, Islamic Republic of Iran Navy
- virtual cockpit with animations and mousable controls
- rear cabin area included in VC
- special custom-made gauges for Hover Control, CDI and GVI (drift)
- realistic texturing with highly detailed weathering
- high quality TSS Sea King soundset included
- togglable crew figures
- animated entry door, side door
- winch/sling is supported
- note - no 2D panel provided
- 17-page PDF illustrated user manual