Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Thursday 19 february 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-133, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. Short Stirling Mk.lV lK171:WES 'Shooting Stars' of No. 295 Squadron, Rivenhall, The personal aircraft Gp Capt W.E. Surplice. Crashed, Skarfjell, Norway, 2 November 1944.
2. Short Stirling Mk. lV LK 129:8Z-B 'Glorious Beer' , of No. 295 Squadron, Rivenhall 1944-45.
3. Short Stirling Mk. lll LJ525:EX-R 'Jolly Roger' of No. 199 Squadron, North Creake, 1945.
4. Stirling B. Mk. lll LII, VVS USSR ex Lk615. The only British bomber officially delivered to the USSR.
5. Stirling B. Mk. lll, 149 Sqn., RAF, OJ-K (Ef411), Mildenhol, United Kingdom, April 1942.
6. Stirling B. Mk.IV, 299 Sqn. RAF, 5G (Ef267) Keevil, UK, 5-6 th June 1944.
Your shopping cart is empty.