Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Tuesday 16 April 2019.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Scale Modelling, Subcategory Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-340, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
Contain Markings for:
1. 2F.1 Ship's Camel. Unit: RNAS. Serial: N6602. HMS Furious, April 1918.
2. F.1 Camel. Unit: 28 Sqn, RFC. Serial: G (B6344). Pilots: Capt. James Hart Mitchell (from October 1917 to May 1918 he flew this aircraft and claimed 6 confirmed victories, five in Italy), Lt. N.C.Jones (in January 1918), Lt. P.G.Mulholland and Capt. O.M.Sutton.
3. F.1 Camel Unit: Syren Force, RAF Serial: F4055.
4. F.1 Camel. Unit: 45 Sqn, RFC. Serial: S (B2494). Circa 1917.
5. F.1 Camel. Unit: 9 Sqn, RNAS. Serial: B6327. Circa 1917.
6. F.1 Camel. Unit: 112 Sqn, RAF. Throwley, Kent, August 1918.
7. F.1 Camel. Unit: 28 Sqn, RFC. Serial: X (B2455)
Pilot - Lt. E.G.Forder (Canadian). On 11th May 1918 CO of Flik 60J . Oberleutnant Linke-Crawford forced him to landed at Feltre airfield.
8. F.1 Camel. Unit: 43 Sqn, RFC. Serial: B (B5192) Circa 1917.