Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||Temporarily Out of Stock.|
Click here to be notified when this product becomes available again
This product was added to our database on Tuesday 16 April 2019.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-342, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
Contain Markings for:
1. F.1 Camel. Belgian Air Force Unit: 11 Escadrille. Pilot - Adj. Leon Cremers. Circa 1918.
2. F.1 Camel. Belgian Air force Unit: 9 Escadrille. Serial: Sc7. This Camel was used by the Belgian ace Jan Olieslagers, 9th fighter escadrille,
Belgian air service, at the end of the first world war.
3. 2F.1 Camel Serial: N6616. Lithuania Air corps. Delivered in 1919, the aircraft was obtained from HMS Vindictive and served alongside other British aircraft like the Avro 504K and DH.9.
4. Sopwith 2F.1 Camel Serial: 9 (ex N8187). Latvian Air Regiment, circa 1919-20. Serial No.9 in White. The old British serial N8187 is in Black on White.
5. Sopwith F.1 Camel. Unit: 7.Eskadra Mysliwska "Tadeusz Kosciuszko". Serial: F5234. This a/c operated in Lwow from October 1920. The aircraft was destroyed during a forced landing on 1st August 1921 piloted by Maj.Ludomil Rajski. This Sopwith F.1 Camel was one of 20 ex-RAF Camels supplied to Poland and served with Eskadra 'Tadeusz Kosciuszko' from Lwow against the Red
Russians in 1920.
6. F.1 Camel. Unit: 34th RAO. Serial: unknown. Pilot - P.Karpukhin. Summer 1920.
Your shopping cart is empty.