Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Friday 8 January 2016.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-184, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
Su-24 "Fencer-C" Unit: 735th BAP, Soviet AF. Serial: 10. Karshi airfield. The aircraft equipped with OFAB-250-270.
2. Su-24 "Fencer-C" Unit: 149th GvBAP, Soviet AF. Serial: 40. Crew: Sub.Col.V.A.Markin, Cpt.A.Saveliev. Typical load of FAB-500M-62 bombs. Aircraft of 149th GvBAP flew missions to Afghanistan in 1984 from Kokaidy and Khanabad in 1988-1989.
3. Su-24 "Fencer-C" Unit: 149th GvBAP, Soviet AF. Serial: 42 Karshi airfield, October-December 1988. The aircraft equipped with
FAB-1500M-46 bombs. Aircraft flew missions over Afghanistan.
4. Su-24M Unit: 143rd BAP, Soviet AF. Serial: 20. Kopet-Nari.
5. Su-24 M the air force of Russia, the Krasnodar military of the United flight and technical College, summer 1993. The paint scheme has provided V. P. Pupkov.
6. Su-24M Unit: 455th BAP. Serial: 29. Voronezh, 2002.
7. Su-24M Serial: 44 . 4th trainer center, Lipetsk, 2002.
8. Su-24MK Serial: 24246. Circa 1991.
9. Su-24MK Unit: 72 Sqn, IRIAF. Serial: 3-6810 Shiraz AB.
10. Su-24MK Serial: KX-88.
11. Su-24M Unit: 455th BAP, 16th VA. Serial: 26 Bunchuk airfield, Voronezh. On 28th April 1998. 45th anniversary on
455th BAP. Note: advertisement stick Pepsi-Cola on the radar cover.
On 29th May 1998 16th VA was disband.