Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Tuesday 16 April 2019.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-346, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
Contain Markings for:
1. Supermarine Attacker FB.2 WP275/D-197, No 890 Naval Air Squadron RNVR, Lossiemouth, 1956. Standard colour scheme and marking.
2. Supermarine Attacker F.1. WA 473/102, No 800 Naval Air Squadron FAA, August 1951. Standard colour scheme and markings.
3. Supermarine Attacker F.1. WA 498/103, No 800 Naval Air Squadron FAA, Ford, September 1951. Standard colour scheme and markings.
4. Supermarine Attacker FB.2. WZ 294/ST-176, No 1831 Naval Air Squadron, Royal Navy Volunteer Reserve (RNVR). Stretton. 1955. Standard colour scheme and markings. Unit crest on fin, unit badge on nose.
5. Supermarine Attacker F.1. WA 516/J- 112, No 803 Naval Air Squadron FAA, HMS Eagle, 1952. Standard colour scheme and marking.
6. Supermarine Attacker F.1. WA 513/BY- 016,Fleet Requirments Unit, Brawdy. Standard colour scheme and marking.
7. Supermarine Attacker FB.2. WP 292/J- 143,No 803,Naval Air Squadron FAA, HMS Eagle, January 1953. Standard colour scheme and marking.
Your shopping cart is empty.