Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Friday 10 April 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-152, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. Seafire Mk lb, Bl676 'Bondowoso', after conversion by Air Service Training Ltd., Hamble, 1942.
2. Seafire Mk lb MB345/K ,No.885 Naval Air Squadron, Fleet Air Arm, HMS Formidable, February 1943.
3. Seafire Mk lb Nx957 (ex-AD368)/G1 A ,No.761 Naval Air Squadron, Fleet Air Arm, Henstridge, March 1943.
4. Seafire Mk lb NB 335 /E3-Y, No.731 Naval Air Squadron, Fleet Air Arm, Easthaven 1945.
5. Seafire Mk lb MB 340, flown by Lt Commander Duncan Hamilton, Port Reitz, Kenya.Royal Blue overall with Blue/ White roundels in six positions, White/Blue fin flash. White spinner, fuselage flash and lettering. This was his personal 'barge', and MB 340 was
converted from Spitfire Mk Vb BL 689.
6. Seafire Mk llc, MB 240/7-B, No.899 , Naval Air Squadron Fleet Air Arm HMS Indomitable, 1943.
7. Seafire Mk llc, LR 642/8-M, No.807 , Naval Air Squadron Fleet Air Arm HMS Battler, July 1943.
8. Seafire Mk llc, MB 257/T, No.801 , Naval Air Squadron Fleet Air Arm HMS Furious, operating off Norway, July 1943.
9. Seafire Mk llc, MB 755, No.834 , Naval Air Squadron Fleet Air Arm HMS Battler, August 1943.
10. Seafire Mk llc, LR759/HL, No.807 , Naval Air Squadron Fleet Air Arm HMS Hunter, November 1943.
11. Seafire Mk lll, NN 344/K-O,'Jane' No.899 , Naval Air Squadron Fleet Air Arm HMS Khedive, Aegean, summer 1944.
12. Seafire Mk lll, NF 497/D6-Y, No.809 , Naval Air Squadron, Fleet Air Arm HMS Stalker, Mediterranean, late 1944.
13. Seafire Mk lll, PR 256/S-146, No.809 ,flown by Sub Lt Richard H. Reynold of No.894 Naval Air Squadron, Fleet Air Arm HMS Indefatigable, Okinawa, April 1945.
14. Seafire Mk lll, PR 171/D5-J, No.807 , Naval Air Squadron, Fleet Air Arm HMS Hunter, Malacca Straits, May 1945 .Medium Sea Grey codes, Night serial, White SEAC bands around wings, tailplane and fin . Code on starboard side reads D-5J.