Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Saturday 15 March 2014.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-064, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. Spitfire Mk VB BL255 MD-T flown by 2Lt Don Gentile of the 336th FS / 4th FG, Debden, October 1942
2. Captain Leland P Molland's Spitfire Mk Vlll at Castel Volturno, Italy, February/March 1944
3. Spitfire Mk IX c EN 354 coded WD-W and named Doris June ll, flown by Lt Leonard Helton of 4th FS /52nd FG(USAAF) Tunisia, June 1943
4. Spitfire Mk IX c (s/n unknown) coded WZ-GJ and named Eleonor, flown bu Maj. Garth Jared, the CO of 309th FS /31st FG, USAAF (the aircraft is marked with his initials) Italy, January 1944.
5. Spitfire Mk IX, 309th FS, Lieutenant Robert Connor's February/March 1944
6. Spitfire Mk Vb (trop) in North Africa. Lieutenant Louis N Macomber's.
7. Spitfire Mk Vc (trop) belonging to the 307th FS
8. Spitfire Mk Vb BM 324 was flown Squadron Leader (Commandant, in Armee de I'Air terms) Bernard Duperier of
340 lle de France Squadron.
Your shopping cart is empty.