|We||5 May||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Sa||1 May||Open 10-17 hrs|
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Category Flight Simulation
Subcategory Yokes, Pedals, Joysticks, Headsets
Availability Temporarily Out of Stock.
Click here to be notified when this product becomes available again
This product was added to our database on Monday 16 November 2020.
Your reliable Aviation Gift Source since 1989
TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition
Fire up your engines with the first throttle quadrant for commercial aircraft in the Thrustmaster Civil Aviation (TCA) product range — including the iconic Airbus control panel, for an ultra-realistic flight experience!
• Exclusive precision technology: H.E.A.R.T* (HallEffect AccuRate Technology)! 3D (Hall effect) magnetic sensors in the joystick. (* U.S. patent: US08471815)
• Innovative throttle quadrant: compatible with upcoming add-on TCA modules (sold separately). Assemble your dream aircraft instrument panel!
Innovative, versatile design.
• Thrust reverser function for total realism when piloting commercial airliners and civil aircraft.
• Thrust levers can be adapted to any style of aviation, thanks to mechanical selectors that let you disable the detents.
• Tensioning screw (accessible via the underside of the throttle quadrant): adjust the resistance according to your preferences.
• Fly with greater levels of realism and immersion
• Exclusive precision, thanks to H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) magnetic sensors:
• Surgical precision (i.e. 14-bit resolution: 16,384 x 16,384 values!) for the pitch axis and roll axis.
• Magnetic technology ensures excellent precision that won't decrease over time.
• Ergonomic replica of the Airbus throttle quadrant, for completely realistic takeoffs and landings:
• Thrust levers similar to those found on Airbus aircraft, with thrust reverser mechanism.
• Realistic detents: "Idle" / "Climb" / "Flex" / "TO/GA" •Two "Engine Master" selector switches.
• Eight physical action buttons + eight virtual buttons on each axis for the thrust levers (sixteen in total).
• Incredible upgradability.
• Throttle quadrant includes connectors for upcoming add-ons in the Thrustmaster TCA ecosystem (sold separately).
• Two throttle quadrants can be linked together (additional throttle quadrant sold separately), giving you access to four thrust levers instead of two!
• Ready to be mounted in your own cockpit: two M6 screw threads make mounting quick and easy.
• Six rubber pads for perfect stability on a desk or table.
• Thrust levers with two axes + connector for Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (sold separately).
• Native integration in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.
• Plug and play: the device is automatically recognized in the game.
• Compatible with T.A.R.G.E.T software.
• Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: load or create specific mapping presets for each aircraft, to extend or save all of your favorite settings.
• Thrustmaster flight product ecosystem compatibility.
•Compatible with PC (Windows® 10, 8) •Compatible with the following rudder controllers (sold separately): Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP) and Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder (TPR) Compatible with the TM Flying Clamp.
1 x TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition
1 x USB cable (type C to A)
1 x Attachment rod
1 x Sticker
2 x Connectors
1 x User manual
Width: 3.3" / 85 mm
Depth: 10" / 225 mm
Height: 5.7" / 145 mm
Weight: 1.2 lb / 530 g
Buyers of this item were also interested in ...…