1. The ex-Czech B.71A, TB+PK in German markings, serving as a target tug plane in training unit, Germany,1940
2. The ex-Czech B.71A, SE+FX, used by the Luftdienstkommando, summer of 1941
3. Avia B.71 of the 66th Letka (Flight) of the II perut (Squadron), 1st Mixed Regiment, taken over by the Germans in summer 1939.
4. Ex-Czech B.71 of 1st Orliak (Squadron), 5th Regiment of Bulgarian air force, and the unit emblem, painted on the fuselage, behind the nose gunner position
5. SB-2M-100A fuselage number VP-8 (later chaged to SB-8) of the 2/LeLv 6, Nummela, summer of 1941. The Finns captured this airplane during the Winter War. Note three Soviet ship silhouettes painted on the rudder to represent ships sunk on July 10, 25 and August 24, 1941.
6. Late series SB-2M-103, fuselage number SB-11 of the 2/LeLv 6, Malmi, summer of 1942. This aircraft was given over to Finland on November 5, 1941, and served in 2/LeLv 6 as of June 22, 1942. On September 24, 1942, just after take off, the elevator jammed and aircraft crashed in the woods. In the subsequent fire depth-charges detonated and all crew members died. The submarine silhouette on the rubber represents one Soviet boat claimed by the crew.
7. Late series SB-2M-103 fuselage number SB-13 of the 2/LeLv 6, Immola, winter of 1942/43. This airplane was given over to Finland on November 5, 1941, and served in 2/LeLv 6 as of August 15, 1942. It is shown in winter camouflage
8. Late series SB-2M-103 fuselage number SB-19 of the 1/LeLv 6, Turku, spring-summer 1943. This airplane was given over to Finland in April of 1942.
9. Avia B.71 (K3) of the 72nd letka (Flight) of the l perut (Squadron), 6th Bomber Regiment, Prague, autumn of 1938
10. Avia B.71. Unit: Vzdusne zbrane. Serial: V-3 (ex V-3/B.71-19). This airplane was assigned to the Vzdusne zbrane (Slovak Air Arm) in 1939. Additional antennas mounted ob the upper and lower fuselage were for German radio equipment installed on the aircraft. Sergeant Anton Vanko and four colleagues defected to Turkey in this B.71 on 18th April 1943
11. SB-2M-103. This SB-2 was used by Chinese Central Government, former Kuomintang plane.