Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 48|
|Publisher/Brand||:||Reid Air Publications|
|Availability||:||only 3 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Tuesday 12 february 2019.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 48, ISBN/Box SHG48019, Publisher/Brand Reid Air Publications, Format a4, Version screenprint
Designed exclusively for the fantastic new Zoukei Mura F-4C, this sheet has been exhaustively researched with help from the crews that were there to fly these machines in combat. Options include
1) 63-7474, 67th TFS, Korat RTAB, Thailand, Rolling Thunder 1972 "Brain Damage"
2) 63-7470, 67th TFS, Korat RTAB, Thailand, Rolling Thunder 1972 "Rub A Dub, Dub, Two Men in a Tub"
3) 63-7433, 67th TFS, Korat RTAB, Thailand, Rolling Thunder 1972 "Dick's Peace Machine"
4) 63-7423, 67th TFS, Korat RTAB, Thailand, Rolling Thunder 1972 "Jail Bait"
5) 64-0776, 170 TFS, Illinois ANG, August 1976 Bicentennial markings
6) 63-7565, 163TFS, Indiana ANG, August 1983 "City of Ft. Wayne"
7) 64-0838, 114TFTS, Oregon ANG, August 1989, MiG killer
8) 63-7534, 171TFS, Michigan ANG, May 1980 "Defiance II"
9) 64-0707, 171TFS, Michigan ANG, June 1986 "Don't Mess With the Kid"
10) 63-7589, 57FIS, Keflavik, Iceland, March 1978 MiG killer
Decals are beautifully printed by Cartograf and include decals for AGM-45 Shrike, Shrike rails, and ECM pods.
Your shopping cart is empty.