Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 144|
|Availability||:||Temporarily Out of Stock.|
Click here to be notified when this product becomes available again
This product was added to our database on Friday 7 June 2019.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 144, ISBN/Box CTA-002, Publisher/Brand CTA Decals, Version Laserprint
1) Vickers Valiant B(K)Mk.1 XD818, No.49 Squadron. Operation Grapple. First drop Hydrogen Bomb. Malden Island, South Pacific, 15 May 1957.
2) Vickers Valiant B.1 WZ401, No.207 Squadron. RAF Marham, flown by W/Cdr A D Dick, AFC. November 1963.
3) Avro Vulcan B.2 XH562, No.35 Squadron. RAF, 1962.
4) Avro Vulcan B.2 XM570, No.27 Squadron. RAF Scampton, 1963.
5) Handley Page Victor B.Mk.2 XL158, No.139 Squadron. RAF Wittering, early 1960s.
6) Handley Page Victor B.Mk.2 XM715, No.100 Squadron. RAF Wittering, April 1963.