|Fr||15-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Sa||16-01||Open 10-13 hrs|
|Mo||18-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Tu||19-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|We||20-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Th||21-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Fr||22-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Sa||23-01||Open 10-14 hrs|
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Monday 15 April 2019.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Scale Modelling, Subcategory Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-335, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
Contain Markings for:
1. Wellington B Mk IA.Unit/Location: 9 Sqn, Honington/Great Britain, 18.12.1939. Code: Grey WS-B / Black N2873. Duty: Bomber. Pilot: Frank Pett.
2. Wellington B Mk IC.Unit/Location: 75. Sqn, Feltwell/Great Britain, January 1941. Code: Grey AA-Y / Black R1162. Duty: Night bomber. Pilots: Charlie Pownall and Oliver Matheson.
3. Wellington B Mk IC. Unit/Location: 99. Sqn, Newmarket/Great Britain, 04./05.12.1940. Code: Grey LN-F / Grey T2501. Duty: Night bomber. Pilot: F H Vivian.
4. Wellington GR Mk VIII. Unit/Location: 221. Sqn, Luqa/Malta, Summer/Autumn 1943. Code: Red X / Red HX604. Duty: Submarine hunter and anti-shipping duties.
5. Wellington B Mk IC. Unit/Location: 218. Sqn., Marham/Great Britain, Summer 1941. Code: Grey HA-L / Red R1448. Duty: Night bomber.