Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||Temporarily Out of Stock.|
Click here to be notified when this product becomes available again
This product was added to our database on Thursday 19 february 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-122, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
Vought OS2U Kingfisher
1. Vought Sikorsky OS2U-3 (Kingfisher) flown Lt J.G. John A. Burns who rescued nine downed pilots from Truk Lagoon in April 1944.
2. OS2U-3 Unit: Northern Fleet, No. 1 Two Kingfisher were served in Soviet Union. In Spring 1944 USSR temporary got ex-Italian light cruiser Milwaukee. It delivered on 24th August 1944 to Northern Fleet and renamed Murmansk. Onboard it carried 2 OS2U-3 Kingfisher, they still wore American White/Grey painting and re-coded '1' and used as trainers and liaisons.
3. OS2U-3,Unit: Fuerza Aerea de Chile No. 308,View of the OS2U-3 Kingfisher showing the Nr. 308, first FACH plane flew over the national Antarctic territory in 1947. Note: Chilean Kingfishers wore telescopic sights only for a brief time after its arrival to Chile.
4. Kingfisher Mk.I, Unit: 765 NAS, FAA ,No. Fn678 Sandbanks, England,1943. Seaplane pilot training unit.
5. OS2U-3 Unit: 107 Sqn, RAAF,Serial: JE-T, A48-18 (BuNo.5983) The RAAF Kingfisher in lightened and bare metal markings of 107 Squadron. The Light Grey codes were later all changed to Black.
6. OS2U-3 part: the RAAF Antarctic Flight number: A48-13 (BuNo. 5977) in 1947, the aircraft in the Antarctic wing Australian air force, was operated by the Australian Antarctic expedition and was used for reconnaissance flights around the Australian Antarctic base.
7. US Navy NAVAL air base 100: Corpus Christi, Texas, 1942.
8. OS2U-2 Part: VS-5D4. US Navy: 5D4-S-3 (BuNo. 2190) NAVAL Base, Cape May New Jersey, 1942.
9. OS2U-2: PW-2, US Navy BuNo. number: 2216 seaplane tender AV-8 USS Tangier, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, 1941.
10. Voughi OS2U-2 of VS-2D1 (First Naval District - Inshore Patrol Squadron), NAS Quonset Point R.I.. soring 1941. Overall Aluminium Varnish with upper wing surfaces in Orange-Yellow. Cowl, Fusalago and pontoon stripes are insignia Red.
11. Vought O2SU-1 of VO-1 on the USS Pennsylvania (BB-38), October 1940. Overall Aluminum varnish, Orange-Yellow upper
wing surfaces. True Blue cowling and fuselage stripes, and Insignia Red tail surfaces.
Your shopping cart is empty.