Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 48|
|Publisher/Brand||:||Reid Air Publications|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Tuesday 12 february 2019.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 48, ISBN/Box SHG48022, Publisher/Brand Reid Air Publications, Format a4, Version screenprint
The 906th Tactical Fighter Group was based at Wright-Patteson Air Force Base, Dayton, Ohio, from 1982 until 1994. During this time, they were recognized as one of the best fighter outfits in the entire USAF, and certainly flew the cleanest Phantoms anywhere in the world. This commemorative sheet provides decals in 1/48th for FIVE F-4Ds designed specifically to fit the new Zoukei Murai kit and SIX F-16As flown by the unit. In addition, it provides 1/32 markings for TWO F-4Ds and TWO F-16As.
The 1/48th options are:
1) F-4D 66-7660, SEA wraparound camo, City of Dayton nose art, November 1983
2) F-4D 66-7723, Euro 1 camo, Wright-Patterson AFB flagship nose art, July 1985
3) F-4D 66-7554, Hill II gray camo, double MiG killer/City of Fairborn nose art, December 1988
4) F-4D 66-7550, Hill II gray camo, MiG killer/City of Fairborn II nose art, July 1989
5) F-4D 66-7765, Hill II gray camo, 30th Anniversary special, summer 1989 **both sets of nose art included to depict this jet at London Air Show or Dayton Air Show**
6) F-16A 80-0513, City of Fairborn III nose art, June 1989
7) F-16A 80-0474, City of Fairborn nose art, 906TFG flagship, July 1990
8) F-16A 79-0407, City of Middletown, July 1991
9) F-16A 80-0474, City of Fairborn nose art, 906 FG flagship, March 1994
10) F-16A 80-0540, City of Marion nose art, July 1994
11) F-16A 80-0513, City of Cleveland nose art, March 1994
The 1/32 options are:
1) F-4D 66-7723, Euro 1 camo, Wright-Patterson AFB flagship nose art, July 1985
2) F-4D 66-7554, Hill II gray camo, double MiG killer/City of Fairborn nose art, December 1988
3) F-16A 79-0407, City of Middletown, July 1991
4) F-16A 80-0474, City of Fairborn nose art, 906 FG flagship, March 1994
Includes extra decals for travel pods, fuel tanks, intake/exhaust covers, and even pilot shoulder patches.