|Sa||23-01||Open 10-14 hrs|
|Mo||25-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Tu||26-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|We||27-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Th||28-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Fr||29-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Sa||30-01||Open 10-14 hrs|
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Scale||:||1 : 48|
|Availability||:||No longer available from us.|
This product was added to our database on Wednesday 3 October 2012.
Category Scale Modelling, Subcategory Collectors kit, Scale 1 : 48, ISBN/Box 04517, Publisher/Brand Revell
Old kit reissued with bomb rack
The Dassault Rafale is a new-generation ultra-modern twin-jet combat plane. It meets the combat requirements for the next century, combining in a single plane the multiple roles that otherwise would be carried out by many different types. The Rafale M is the carrier-borne naval version equipped with a reinforced undercarriage for catapult launching. Equipped with two SNECMA M88-2 engines (each with 75 KN thrust) the Rafale reaches a speed of Mach 2. Its long range, enormous load-carrying capacity, precision fire control and survivability gives the Rafale exceptional mission effectiveness. In addition it is the best combat plane in the world that can engage in simultaneous ground attack and air defence actions. The first production plane went into service with the French navy in 1999.
2 Pylons with a total of 6 GBU-12 Bombs
- Two-seat Cockpit
- Detailed Ejection Seat
- Finely detailed surfaces with recessed panel joints
- Cockpit Canopy in the open or closed position
- Detailed Undercarriage
- Modified Nose-wheel Unit
- Detailed Thrust Nozzles
- Jamming Device Unit on the Tail
- External Load Pylons
- 3 External 2000 L Fuel Tanks
- Two MICA or MAGIC Guided Missiles
- Decal Set for following versions:
- Dassault Rafale M #15 - Operation Harmattan Flottille 12F - R91 Charles de Gaulle - Lybia 2011
- Dassault Rafale M #32 - First Rafale on Flottille 11F BAN Landivisiau - February 2012
- Dassault Rafale M #28 - DET CEPA (Tests & Experimentations) 100 Ans Aéronavale - BAN Hyéres-Le Palyvestre July 2010