|Sa||1 May||Open 10-17 hrs|
|We||5 May||Open 10-18 hrs|
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Publisher/Brand Hataka Hobby
Version 17ml bottles acrylic paint
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling
Subcategory Aircraft Scale ModellingPaint
Availability only 2 remaining
This product was added to our database on Tuesday 24 November 2020.
Your reliable Aircraft Modelling Source since 1989
Restriction: this product is a paint or lacquer. As a result of international security and safety measures these products are prohibited for transportation by air. The delivery of these products will be restricted to countries in Europe that are being served by road transport from the Netherlands. Any overseas orders containing these products will be adapted. The products will be removed from the order.
HTK-BS14 is a first MEGA set in Hataka Hobby line, consisting of eight colours for USMC helicopters from 1950s to present. The set can be used for painting of a model of practically any USMC helicopter, it includes Sea Blue and Light Gull Grey for the period until mid-1950, Field Green for applications in so called "land-scheme" used from 1956 till 1986, colours for grey-green-black camouflage used from 1986 and Tactical Paint Scheme colours for helicopters serving after 1991. The set contains:
· HTK-B001 - Dark Sea Blue (ANA 623) - Standard colour of US carrier-based aircraft from late 1944 until 1955 including HO3S-1, HRS-1/2/3 and HO5S-1 helicopters
· HTK-B048 - Light Gull Grey (ANA 620) - Temporary colour of US naval helicopters between 1955 and 1957, including HRS-3s. Later used on CH-53D Sea Stallions
· HTK-B059 - USMC Field Green (ANA 627) - Standard colour of USMC helis (incl. AH-1, UH-1, CH-46, CH-53) from 1956 till mid-1980s. Later in green-grey-black scheme
· HTK-B046 Medium Grey - FS35237, used in green-grey-black scheme. Also in modern Tactical Paint Scheme (AH-1Z, UH-1N, CH-46E, CH-53E, MV-22B)
· HTK-B037 - Light Ghost Grey - FS36375, used in Tactical Paint Scheme of USMC helicopters (AH-1Z, UH-1N, CH-46E, CH-53E) and tilt-rotors (MV-22B)
· HTK-B041 - Night Black - FS37038, used between 1986 and 1991 in green-grey-black scheme. Also for selective application in other paint schemes
· HTK-B035 - Dark Ghost Grey - FS36320, used in modern Tactical Paint Scheme of USMC MV-22B tilt-rotors
· HTK-B060 - USMC Sand - Used during Desert Storm campaign on USMC AH-1s, UH-1s, CH-46s and CH-53s as field application over permanent colours